Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Construction Studies leaving cert

Options
  • 17-01-2014 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi guys Im doing a heritage project for my leaving cert and i need some help any people who did a heritage project before if i could get a copy of your project to see what i have to do would be great :)

thanks HP300

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

I know a website that had some great portfolio detail but it's gone offline so I emailed the guy to see what is going on with the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

The website moved to a new domain so check it out at www.constructiontechnology.ie and should be helpful for your project.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mee!

I'm also doing a heritage project. I have made a 19th century Windsor chair. I'm really stuck on the brief witch I need to get done this week hopefully.
    Would anyone have a example of a brief? I would really appreciate it..

Advertisement