Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Derelict / abandoned buildings for sale

Options
  • 17-01-2014 2:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction or to a website that advertises and sells derelict or abandoned buildings in Dublin preferably but around Ireland.

I’d prefer commercial properties like warehouses and such but don’t mind houses as well.

Any help is appreciated

Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭riclad

That website does not exist. Look on daft.ie, or google estate agent Dublin, Commercial property, if you want to buy an old building, empty building.

Abandoned buildings are taken over by the council, after a certain time, if they are not being maintained, or secured. If you drive around Dublin city centre there's plenty of empty commercial property, old industrial buildings, empty for sale.

I've seen the council demolish and take possession of abandoned buildings, which they built new housing on, in Dublin.

If a building is completely abandoned, who is gonna sell it to you, who is the potential seller?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,299 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I have to agree - check out the main commercial estate agents.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭sawdoubters

home.ie,daft.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

If your looking for a ' bargain' in Dublin the train has left the station and your at the back of the queue. If a building is abanded how would you take possession ?

Advertisement