Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grinds over Skype! Would you do it?

Options
  • 17-01-2014 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I was wondering if anyone, in general, would accept grinds over Skype? I have given Irish grinds this year and would like to continue giving grinds but I will have to leave the country soon. Do you think people would be happy to get grinds over Skype or not?
    I would over them at a very reasonable rate, almost half the price I charge at the moment for face to face grinds which at itself is very reasonable!

Hypothetically, would you accept grinds over Skype if felt the notes and teaching were good?

Any help/feedback greatly appreciated! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭cathalio11

It sounds very intuitive and I certainly believe that it has the potential to work.

I'm sure that you would have to give a few free trials first for feed-back.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 x_Rachel_x

Thanks for the answer cathalio11! Free trials are a good idea alright! :)
    Would love to continue giving grinds, I really enjoy teaching the students so I'm willing to try this out! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 x_Rachel_x

If any one is interested, feel free to message me!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

There's a grinds sticky at the top of the forum. As you've gotten your opinions now, I'll close this thread and you can post there and if anyone is interested they can PM you from that. :)

Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement