Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do with Tenants property ?

Options
  • 17-01-2014 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭

I have just got rid of a non paying and overstaying Tenant. I am now owed close to 4k and there is approx 3k of damage to the house. I am now in the process of doing up the house but the Tenant left Toys an old tv, old barbaque and lots of Junk in the house this is now holding me up getting house ready he said he would collect the stuff he wants when he gets a chance maybe this weekend.
    Can I dump the stuff ?
    Can I remove the stuff as it's in the way ?
    Can I give the stuff to charity ?
    If the stuff outside swings etc get stolen who is responsible ?
    I feel like telling him to fxxk off and he will get the stuff he wants when he pays what he is owed is that legal ?

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

please don't create multiple threads on the same issue -you have just posted this in your original thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement