Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement drink

Options
  • 17-01-2014 4:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hi all

I was wondering if you could give me some advice

I enjoy my drink (too much) at home in the nights. I am looking to turn over a new leaf and replace my nightly beers with something else. I have tried tea but spent most of my sleeping time getting up to go to the bathroom

Can anyone suggest a replacement?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭goldenwonder

sparkling water/ sparkling water with lime or cordial?
    its a good one to give up coke/7up

theres becks n/a too

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭netbeatz

Thank you Goldenwonder

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭goldenwonder

netbeatz wrote: »
    Thank you Goldenwonder
    Hope that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

I am sweating cobs here in Australia as it's warm all the time but lime cordial and peach iced tea hit the mark. Too many sugary drinks just make you more thirsty.

I used to love hot Ribena on a cold day.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Carpet diem

Whatever you do don't start drinking fizzy drinks - you get even thirstier with them and put on the pounds and rot your teeth.

Drop of mi wadi with water is a good job to keep hydrated

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Kia_Kaha

There's a raspberry cordial you can get in the Polish section of supermarkets, very concentrated. Lovely with sparking water and a slice of lemon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

Whatever you do don't start drinking fizzy drinks - you get even thirstier with them and put on the pounds and rot your teeth.

Drop of mi wadi with water is a good job to keep hydrated

Yes very true. I went nuts on the fizzy drinks for a longtime and it ended up costing me a fortune in dentist bills. I limit myself to plain water or water and lime cordial now.

Advertisement