Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BlackVPN, ibVPN or other?

Options
  • 16-01-2014 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭

I've used black VPN in the past and seemed grand. It's time for me to sign up again. What I use it for is mainly Netflix, catch up TV in USA and UK or looking at the likes of Abercrombie or crap like that that sends ya back around to European sites otherwise. I was never able to watch programmes on the likes of abc.com or CW network with black VPN though. Is it possible to get a VPN client or the likes that I could watch catch up TV using the client. I've looked up alternatives and I see one called ibvpn. I use it mainly on the iPad or laptop. Can anyone recommend one that is good, don't mind paying within reason for a subscription that will give me a quality service and preferably allow two simultaneous connections ( one on iPad and one on laptop let's say )

It won't be used for work or anything really just a Uk or US IP address is what I want.
    Apologies if this is the wrong section.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,112 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

As the charter states, we don't allow discussion of method to bypass copyright restrictions, so this is getting locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement