Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanting to Buy

Options
  • 16-01-2014 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,
    I have just moved to Ballybofey, Donegal and want to buy a house, i went today and viewed a house in Forest Park Killygordan, just wanting to know if anybody can give me any info on the estate?

Cheers
    AnnieB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭marathonic

I'm living in Donegal but nowhere near Ballybofey or Killygordan so can't help you on that front.

However, to get a good idea of an estate, it's always a good idea to have a walk around at different times of the day - including at nighttime on the weekends. :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

And between 7.30 and 9.30AM in the morning- and 5 and 6 in the evening. If the local road network isn't 100% even a little traffic could be rather interesting. How close is it to shops, schools, other facilities and amenities?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Annieb.46

Theres a local primary school and small shop, everything else is 10 mins by car…. Main road shouldn't be an issue, but yes going to go there at different times as suggested… Thank you….

Advertisement