Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finishing JobBridge with no job lined up

Options
  • 16-01-2014 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm wondering does anyone know what the story is when you finish a JobBridge but there is no job at the end? I finish a 9 month internship tomorrow and have yet to find a full time job. Is it easy enough to go back on to job seekers allowance the following week? I've tried ringing my welfare office all day today to notify them and it's been engaged all day. I was on JSA for about 8 or 9 months previous to this. Will I need to go through the whole application like the first time or will they just reduce my allowance by €50 and give me a day to pick up my allowance at the post office? Any advice is appreciated! Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

I found a thread with the relevant info so if mods could lock this please. Sorry!

Advertisement