Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

networking tutorials

Options
  • 16-01-2014 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭

hi:)

where would i get printable tutorials on wired networking from the basics up....thanks:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

Networking is a HUGE topic. By saying 'wired' do you mean ethernet? Anyway, as you are wanting printable tutorials then Google is your friend :)

Try typing the following into google:

basic networking tutorial filetype:pdf
    basic ethernet tutorial filetype:pdf

and so on....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭tomdempsey200

thanks ,ya i did... there's a lot of stuff not all of it convenient for printing

i'm looking for all the stuff from basic upwards...like home network and router configuration and all the terminology

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

tbh textbooks or ebooks might be the way to go. Go to your local library to see what is available. Printing is so yesterday, plus it not really environmentally friendly :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

CompTIA network +

Advertisement