Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I find roller blind fabric for a diy project?

Options
  • 16-01-2014 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hello and thanks for taking the time to help out.

I'm looking for material to put on my roller blind in the kitchen. It's a big window right by the cooker so it really needs to be wipeable. I've been talking to stores and the last estimate was over 100 Euros:eek: for them to just replace the fabric - that's out of the question all together!

I'm fine with fixing it up myself, all the hardware is in good order, it's just the vinyl material that was on it originally has finally run out. Over the years, as it got damaged or worn, a bit was just taken off the bottom, and it was sewn or glued back together.:rolleyes:

If anyone can suggest a business in the Mayo area that can supply that type of material, or one that will do good repairs for a reasonable price, that would be my first choice. Otherwise I'm quite willing to buy online.

Any suggestions are welcome, I'm getting fed up and just may stick a shower curtain up if I don't find a better solution soon!

Advertisement