Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians/Bands

Options
  • 16-01-2014 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Folks looking for a little direction here. I have been trying to find bands or musicians to play in a restaurant in the city center and so far I am drawing a blank.

I really wanted to get guys who were good but were hungry for the chance to play a venue. I didn't want anything that was to heavy or in your face but as I say drawing a serious blank so if any of you could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate any help you can give

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,446 ✭✭✭Rigsby

Welcome to "Boards". As this is your first post, you obviously have not tried this forum.

Perhaps you should start a thread here, giving as much information as possible, i.e. type of music required, pay offered, size of band etc.

Best of luck with your search. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 feargtown 72

MGCST wrote: »
    Folks looking for a little direction here. I have been trying to find bands or musicians to play in a restaurant in the city center and so far I am drawing a blank.

I really wanted to get guys who were good but were hungry for the chance to play a venue. I didn't want anything that was to heavy or in your face but as I say drawing a serious blank so if any of you could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate any help you can give
    Hi there I play in a two piece acoustic band ideal for small pubs / club restaurants we do some van Morrison/James Taylor/David gray easy listening stuff.. I would be happy to send you mp3 & some fotos if you want to pm me an email address tanx

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

This thread says to me 'I want people prepared to play for free under the guise of exposure’.

Hope that's not the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

PM sent

Advertisement