Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planetside 2 2014 Username/Server/Faction list!

Options
  • 16-01-2014 2:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,337 ✭✭✭

As per the actual Planetside 2 thread... it may be an idea to find those of us who are still playing it.

I'll start:

DaveTheSheep2 - my main. TR. Miller.
    DaveTheSheep - my first. NC. Miller.
    DaveTheSheepV - just in case I decide to go all pansy at some point. VS. Miller.

davsheep on Steam.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Gaunty

Thanks for starting the thread. :)

Server: Miller
    Faction: VS
    Character: Gaunteh
    Outfit: DIGT

I have NC and TR characters but can't remember names outside of game and rarely play them anyway. Will edit post after i'm next on.

Steam addy should be gaunts_account

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭fenris

Server: Woodman
    Faction: NC
    Character: HalibutLanger
    Outfit: ORBS

Steam - fenris

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Cullyhaslasers - Cobalt - VS - Outfit Trident - seems to be my main now since im back playing.
    Efioanaes - Cobalt - TR
    Cully - Woodman - NC Outfit -ORBS

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,270 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Name: NodyVS
    Outfit: Vanu Corporation

Name: NodyTR
    Faction: TR
    Outfit: None
    (Alt character very rarely played)

Name: Nody
    BR: 30 (alt character for funzies, played some and likely to pick up once I hit BR100 on main)

Name: NodyNC
    Server: Cobalt
    (Alt character for funzies but not played a lot)

Name: Nodys
    Server: Cobalt
    (created for alerts but never really played these days, want to merge with main if possible)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Character: Lemming
    Outfit: LLOD

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Sarklor, NC, Miller.

I have a small outfit called Mom's Friendly Liberation corporation for when friends are online but as they all have jobs that clash with my time off of late, it doesn't get used all that much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭..Brian..

Server: Waterson
    Character: Kane18741
    Outfit: 382nd

Character: LEVI4TH4N
    Outfit: none

Just jumped on Miller last night so the above may change. Need to find a good new home, who are the big outfits for TR or NC preferably? Looking for an outfit with at least 1 platoon if not two up during prime hours and who would be very active over voice chat. The few squads I joined hardly said a word and were totally unorganised.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Gaunty

Here is a list of all the major outfits by faction on Miller. :)

NC: http://www.reddit.com/r/MillerPlanetside/comments/1v1856/new_conglomerate_outfit_listings/

TR: http://www.reddit.com/r/MillerPlanetside/comments/1v17yl/terran_republic_outfit_listings/

VS: http://www.reddit.com/r/MillerPlanetside/comments/1v1804/vanu_sovereignty_outfit_listings/

Edit: Seems the lists are being redone on that subreddit. 70% of the outfits are now missing their listings.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,270 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

..Brian.. wrote: »
    Just jumped on Miller last night so the above may change. Need to find a good new home, who are the big outfits for TR or NC preferably? Looking for an outfit with at least 1 platoon if not two up during prime hours and who would be very active over voice chat. The few squads I joined hardly said a word and were totally unorganised.
    Any of the three listed by Gaunt would do for NC; NC has been unknown to be unorganized previously though on Miller but lately has 37% pop and doing well. TR list is missing quite a few outfits though and the VS list misses Vanu Corporation funnily enough (as the mod is a VC officer :P ).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭KilOit

Character: Kitaz
    Outfit: Immortal Serial Killers -ISK

• Advertisement

Nody wrote: »
    Any of the three listed by Gaunt would do for NC; NC has been unknown to be unorganized previously though on Miller but lately has 37% pop and doing well. TR list is missing quite a few outfits though and the VS list misses Vanu Corporation funnily enough (as the mod is a VC officer :P ).

The TR haven't been at the races for the last couple of weeks judging by population sizes across continents.

Lemming wrote: »
    The TR haven't been at the races for the last couple of weeks judging by population sizes across continents.
    They have done well in the off hours though; today working from home and casually being logged in they had two dominating victories in a row (Esamir lock and Amerish lock respectively).

Nody wrote: »
    They have done well in the off hours though; today working from home and casually being logged in they had two dominating victories in a row (Esamir lock and Amerish lock respectively).

I was logged in last night on Esamir and tbh, we were getting kicked around on pretty much every continent (same as the few days before), and then the other factions seemed to give up for a while allowing the TR make some serious clawback. Was a bit odd how it happened ...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

Playing character:
    Nunca on server Miller.
    Will add everyone also playing NC on Miller as soon as servers come back up.
    Everyone else... DIE! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Character: Revenari
    Outfit: 501G

Have others, just cant think of what they are at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Gimpylung

Gimpylung

VS Miller

Long Forgotten Soldiers since 2005

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

AppleHead

Vanu

The Foundation (TFDN)

Ceres.

Advertisement