Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32GB Sandisk microSD for €24.99

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

It's €22.57 From MemoryC.com with free delivery.

http://www.memoryc.com/flashmemorycards/microsd.html#Capacity=32GB&Speed_Rating=CL10&page=0

What's your connection with the seller? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Argents

I have no connection with this shop, it's a new shop in my area, and I think it could be the cheapest bricks & Mortar shop selling microSD's

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

New user and most posts are about this shop. People tend to suspect something is up especially when the likes of that memory card is not that good a deal and no I wouldn't be using Argos as a benchmark from which to compare prices for value with products like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Yawns wrote: »
    I wouldn't be using Argos as a benchmark from which to compare prices for value with products like this.
    +1, argos often have ludicrous prices for memory cards. I expect this one will be 50% off soon, and suckers fall for it. Many big shops prey on peoples confidence, argos have reasonable prices on many items so people may wrongly presume that all their prices will be "the going rate". Woodies & powercity & some computer shops do this too.

e.g. I have seen overpriced lightbulbs in a big bin in powercity with signs up screaming how good a price they are. If its not something you typically buy you might fall for it. Same with items in woodies, a local hardware shop can be far cheaper, while many presume a small shop could not compete. I know a guy who did research a printer online, saw it was a decent price in pc world but then was charged €14 for a €2 printer cable (I talked him into returning it), he just presumed it was the going rate.

I got that same card for about €18 8 months ago using flubit

Argents wrote: »
    I have no connection with this shop, it's a new shop in my area, and I think it could be the cheapest bricks & Mortar shop selling microSD's

MemoryC is bricks and mortar, in Celbridge, :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Argents wrote: »

Doesn't look like a B&M shop on Google street view. What the heck kinda name is "shop.config.ie" ?

beauf wrote: »
    Doesn't look like a B&M shop on Google street view. What the heck kinda name is "shop.config.ie" ?

20140108_101954.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭getoffthepot

Saw them for €19.99 in Aldi in the locked transparent cabinet a few weeks back.
    might still be there.

Saw them for €19.99 in Aldi in the locked transparent cabinet a few weeks back.
    might still be there.

Class 6 cards, not the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

20140108_101954.jpg

Thats a nerds idea of an 'accessible' name.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

I stand corrected. Best of luck to then.

Advertisement