Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbie Synth Question

Options
  • 14-01-2014 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

So I got hold of a Roland u220 through a friend of a friend who gave it to me as they knew i had some kind of interest in music production. The only problem is I have no experience what so ever with hardware synths or outboard stuff, I only work within the computer. My question is how do I go about incorporating this into my setup so I can use my midi keyboard to play the sounds on it and to get the sounds into my computer to record.

My midi keyboard is Novation Remote 25 SL Compact
    and audio interface is Lexicon I-O 42

also, in the future i hope to purchase more outboard gear like this when i have a better understanding of how it is all connected and works so how would i use my one midi keyboard to control each of these synths separately?

Advertisement