Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

forensic science and analysis SG448 (IT Sligo)

Options
  • 14-01-2014 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi I am seriously considering doing this course this year but I found very little info about first year could anyone tell me a bit more about first year and also if the course is accredited worldwide as thats probably where the jobs are. (I emailed the college and the didnt get back to me about this) Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭MyNameIsMethos

If you want to work in Abbotts, do this course. If you want to work in law enforcement, but not in the Technical Bureau as there have been no spaces since 2008, do this course. The lecturers really are wonderful&if you apply yourself you can finish with a well-recognised degree, but do not kid yourself as to there being better scientific employment opportunities compared to most other science courses. On the other hand, unless they have changed up the course, you will get to fire a 2.2 rifle at a gun range to study shatter patterns; which IS nice :)

Advertisement