Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contract up in July

Options
  • 14-01-2014 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭

Well folks,

Looking for advice really..

My current contract with meteor is up in july and i don't know what to do then.
    Is there any good new phones coming out android wise around that time?
    Does anyone know if their planning to introduce any new phones to their bill tariffs.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Alpha Dog 1

Well folks,

Looking for advice really..

My current contract with meteor is up in july and i don't know what to do then.
    Is there any good new phones coming out android wise around that time?
    Does anyone know if their planning to introduce any new phones to their bill tariffs.

Thanks in advance

A lot of new phones will come out between now and then. Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG will all be releasing flagship phones, best to check back around may time before making up your mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Reedsie

Best come back closer to the time.

Just don't forget to give your 30 days notice to Meteor in June. And when it comes down to it, if you're switching providers do so at least 24 hours before your account will be cancelled to leave you with little or no downtime.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Reedsie

And of course make sure that your phone is unlocked if you plan to keep it when you switch providers.

Advertisement