Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

move to england

Options
  • 14-01-2014 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I want to move to england with my son and my partner what do i need to do before i go can anyone help pls...I have family over there but really going to find work as there is no work over here any ideas on how i would go about it and what i need to have sorted..and how much i would need to be sure that we had enough.....would much love any help that anyone can give me

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

tysoncoco wrote: »
    I want to move to england with my son and my partner what do i need to do before i go can anyone help pls...I have family over there but really going to find work as there is no work over here any ideas on how i would go about it and what i need to have sorted..and how much i would need to be sure that we had enough.....would much love any help that anyone can give me

Check out "mind yourself" website. Though bases in London it gives good info for anyone moving over as regards Nat. Insurance registration , NHS etc.
    Decide where you want to go and then check out local job websites for that particular area. Also check housing/rental sites. It's all there on the Internet to get you started

Advertisement