Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VET IN GALWAY

Options
  • 13-01-2014 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hi All,

Seeking recommendation for a Vet in Galway to do health check and booster shots on my dog. Preferably looking for a small animal vet. Any recommendations welcome please? Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭irishlady29

What part of Galway are you in?

We use Ark Vets, they have 2 places, one on St Marys Road and another in Knocknacarra.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭aw

We use Glenina Vets in Renmore.
    Can highly recommend. Vets and nurses are great to deal with and it's obvious they love their animals.

Ark is also highly recommended.

To be honest, I don't think I have heard too many bad things about any vet in the city so you will hopefully be ok with whichever you choose.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 cbd18

I have been very happy with Barna Vet Clinic, they have been great with my dog and it's easy to get an appointment with them. When I started going there they gave new clients a free health check on their first visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

aw wrote: »
    We use Glenina Vets in Renmore.
    Can highly recommend. Vets and nurses are great to deal with and it's obvious they love their animals.

Ark is also highly recommended.

To be honest, I don't think I have heard too many bad things about any vet in the city so you will hopefully be ok with whichever you choose.

I use these guys aswell and with a sick dog over Christmas they were great, they operated new year's day and were brillant, could'nt fault them.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Meemars

Briarhill vets have treated my older LabX very well, with genuine care for her wellbeing. Definitely recommend them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭vinnyryan

Thanks All, located on the Headford Road

Advertisement