Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knickers

Options
  • 13-01-2014 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭

I find it difficult to get knickers that are not granny knickers but still comfortable.

I don't find thongs comfortable at all.
    I like a high waist as I have a scar just above my pubic hairline and I hate the band of knickers rubbing against it.

Also I hate synthetic underwear.

Are big cotton granny knickers my only option?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭AlbionCat

I admit to buying my day to day underwear from Tesco. They are usually cotton based and quite soft with decent elastic without the elastic being too keen (if you get what I mean). They do different styles - hi leg - bikini etc, so cheap enough to try out different styles and see what best suits. (Alternates are Marks & Spencer). i have not found the underwear from Penneys or Dunnes to be that good however, but dont rule it out - they may offer styles not available elsewhere.

As for the scar - have heard some people recommend "Bio Oil" as a lotion that helps minimise / reduce down scarring. I dont know how proud the scar stands from the body, but this could be an option. I have used E45 on my scars / burns and that seems to have helped as well.
    Good Luck

Advertisement