Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know who delivers for Monsoon In Ireland?

Options
  • 13-01-2014 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭

A dress I ordered was dispatched using the standard £3.95 delivery option on January 3rd and there's still no sign of it.

Does anyone know if they use An Post or a courier company for standard delivery?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

As far as I remember they use a courier but I am not sure if this is just for expess delevery. I know I have ordered from them a couple of times and I think the couriers were DPD and Nightlines.

I always order express with them and find it normally takes 7-8 working days.

If you go on there facebook page and pm them I find you get a faster response than emailing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭sunbeam

Thanks Miaireland, just a quick update for anyone who may be searching boards in the same situation in future:

I sent an email to customer services, got no reply, messaged them on facebook and a few days later got a message back telling me to email them or phone customer services. Phoned their customer services number numerous times but was left in a queue and constantly cut off after a few minutes as their call volume was 'too high'.

I really wanted the dress so reordered using express delivery two days ago. It was dispatched via DHL and was delivered by Nightline an hour ago.

Five minutes ago the postman delivered the first dress :-). It took two whole weeks or ten working days to get here. Anyhow, I love the dress and will keep them both, but would strongly advise anyone ordering from Monsoon to consider express delivery. Have to say I'm not very impressed with their customer service.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I agree with you there customer service leaves a lot to be desired. It's a shame as there items are lovely and certainly the store near me does not get in half the monsoon stock.

Advertisement