Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yoga classes west side of Galway city?

Options
  • 13-01-2014 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭

Hi

Any one recommend a yoga class in the west side of the city?

Have googled it, hard know where to start or who to go with and feel word of mouth is a better

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭irishlady29

wondering would anyone have more recent experiences

• Registered Users Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Do you want ordinary yogo or hot yoga?

Just the ordinary yoga, I'll ease myself into it before I consider going down the hot yoga route!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Damn cant help you then im afraid, although i started off in hot yoga and didnt find it tooo bad! So if you change your mind ken from yogayoga have classes in the clybaun hotel

• Advertisement

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Damn cant help you then im afraid, although i started off in hot yoga and didnt find it tooo bad! So if you change your mind ken from yogayoga have classes in the clybaun hotel

aw pity - thanks anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Call in to hot yoga anyway and check it out.
    I did hot yoga my first time ever and really liked it.

I was really inflexible but the heat helps loosen you up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Friends say good things about Seomra Yoga, near The Cranes

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭ttoppcat

Have been going to the one on a Wednesday evening in the new sports centre in Cappagh park. Its on from 8 till 9, its a beginners class and the teacher is lovely. Tomorrow will be the 2nd night of an 8 week course. You can either pay as a whole or drop in. I can pm you her phone number if you like :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

sammyjo90 wrote: »

I go here aswell I do it in the Connaught Hotel. I did regular yoga aswell but I find the hot yoga much better, doing it 3 years now. Heat helps you to loosen up much better.

• Advertisement

ttoppcat wrote: »
    Have been going to the one on a Wednesday evening in the new sports centre in Cappagh park. Its on from 8 till 9, its a beginners class and the teacher is lovely. Tomorrow will be the 2nd night of an 8 week course. You can either pay as a whole or drop in. I can pm you her phone number if you like :)

That would be great, thank you so much

Advertisement