Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QFA Regulation - Study Manual

Options
  • 13-01-2014 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone has the QFA regulation study manual that I could borrow or copy?

Thanks,
    Seany

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Munster1965

I have , i have it in pdf and i converted it to word as well , also have past papers and study notes from work if you want them
    Regards
    tom

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Seany

I have , i have it in pdf and i converted it to word as well , also have past papers and study notes from work if you want them
    Regards
    tom

Hi Tom,

Yes, thank you very much.

If you could forward over link (or I can PM you with my email address?)

Seany

• Registered Users Posts: 1 helly34

Hi I'm doing my QFA regulations exam this Saturday and I was just wondering if anyone out there could please send me past papers of the exam. I did some mock exams on the mockexams.ie and they were unbelievably hard :( so I would really really appreciate itt if anyone could send me past papers on regulations.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Right So

Well, One down and 5 to go. Just did Regulations this morning, fairly confident that I have passed well. Phew, but I did put in the work. I think it fair to say that the sample questions online are a fairly good representation of what will come up. But don't rely total on them. Its not just a question of what is the right answer, but remember you also need to know the wrong answer. Not knowing these things could throw you in the exam. Also that tiny print at the bottom of the some of manual pages could be important. If you can get 100% in the "full online test" near the end of your revision, you'll be flying, don't do these too soon into your learning. Also just because you do the online 18 min tests in 4 minutes doesn't mean when your faced with the brand new questions that'll you'll fly through it that easily. I took my time and was comfortable, but I only had about 15 mins to spare at the end. I decided you post this up on boards today, as this is the info I was looking for when I started out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 caitb

Hi, would anyone have the Regulation sample papers they could send me please? After 4 years of being SAHM I'm signing up to do the QFA.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 ValentinaC

Hello everyone, I hope someone can answer me back because I need some help. I am sitting exam on May 2017 for QFA regulation with IOB and I was surprised after I paid to find out that I will get the manual on February so will be after 3 months from now which is a lot time to study and not to waste. please if someone can help with some past papers or study notes I will appreciate. Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 4 skinner717

seeking either study material/ & past paper sample questions which I can study over ?
    would any one have PDF format ? thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭jeff bingham

skinner717 wrote:
    seeking either study material/ & past paper sample questions which I can study over ? would any one have PDF format ? thanks!!

late reply but I can email you the manual and 2 sample papers if you want

• Registered Users Posts: 4 skinner717

late reply but I can email you the manual and 2 sample papers if you want

I would appreciate it a lot if you would do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Deirdre85

Hi if any one has past exams
    On regulations and loans be much appreciated thanks d

• Advertisement
Advertisement