Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get passport photos done?

Options
  • 13-01-2014 1:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭

Need to get a passport sorted for a 4 year old. Any suggestions for somewhere in/around town that are good for taking kids passport photos please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

The pharmacy upstairs at the Hyper is great.

There is also a photobooth just inside the door by Heatons, but don't bother with it, just stick with the pharmacy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

mulligans on on ballybricken

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

All pharmacys do passport photos, just take your pick.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭saintchrisburg

There's a booth for passport photos in Tesco Ardkeen, just off in the little corridor next to the customer service (same area where the atm is)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭sillysocks

The chemist in Ardkern do it too. You're probably better off getting a person to take them for a 4 year old rather than the booths. If a person take them they can check they're ok before printing them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭saintchrisburg

sillysocks wrote: »
    The chemist in Ardkern do it too. You're probably better off getting a person to take them for a 4 year old rather than the booths. If a person take them they can check they're ok before printing them.

Oops, hadn't read carefully that it's for a 4 year old. I'd agree in that case it's better to get it done by a person then.

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭hdl

Great, thanks for all the recommendations. Yep, I'd prefer have a person take them, so they can be checked. Don't think a photobooth would work out too well for us lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

be careful I went into powers on ballybricken before and they were done wrong so i wasted about 6 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Hennebry's on the Quay does em, it's a camera shop so you'd expect him to do a good job and he does.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭roxyworldgirl

The pharmacy in city square does a good job too :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭martin12

be careful I went into powers on ballybricken before and they were done wrong so i wasted about 6 euro

This happened to me as well got passport photos from the Chemist next
    to Ardkeen Stores.Passport office rejected photos complete waste of money ended up getting them from Hennebry's on the quay

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭natnifnolnacs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭moonboy52

What did you guys pay for your four photos?

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭billiejosie

Sam McCauleys in town did mine for 7euro

Advertisement