Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My number private

Options
  • 12-01-2014 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭

Hi

I have just got a Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini, and for some reason when I ring other people my number is coming as private, which is a pain as some of my friends don't answer. I am sure there is some thing to be un ticked in the settings but I can't find it. Would anyone know where it is

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,043 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Open your dialer, menu > call settings > additional settings. You should see the option in there

(that's on an S4 but I can't imagine it being much different on the mini)

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Birdsong

bennyx_o wrote: »
    Open your dialer, menu > call settings > additional settings. You should see the option in there

(that's on an S4 but I can't imagine it being much different on the mini)

Thanks for that, tried it but unfortunately still coming up as a private number even when i have the show number ticked. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Birdsong wrote: »
    Thanks for that, tried it but unfortunately still coming up as a private number even when i have the show number ticked. :o

Did you try the option network default?

Advertisement