Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T-virus zombie survival

Options
  • 12-01-2014 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

So I've seen some plenty zombie survival strategies in the event of a walking dead style zombie outbreak. but what if its in the style of resident evil virus such as the T-virus which is arguably a lot more serious since everything that is living or lived (as seen in code veronica) can become a zombie and its not just human zombies too. just for fun I am gonna add tyrants, hunters, lickers, nemesis, a person infected with the T veronica virus and a few people infected by the G-virus. what would your survival strategy be if a zombie outbreak in this style had happened.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

i'd look for the nearest mansion and run in the other direction

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Kromdar

for that kind of infection, the first thing i'd do is look for some sinister, over-equipped corporate mercenary types who suddenly appear on scene, and ask can i chill with them. they're likely the only ones prepared for the outbreak, probably because they caused it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Forget the mercenaries, I've completed just about every Resident Evil game so you can stick with me, I clearly know what I'm doing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Kromdar wrote: »
    for that kind of infection, the first thing i'd do is look for some sinister, over-equipped corporate mercenary types who suddenly appear on scene, and ask can i chill with them. they're likely the only ones prepared for the outbreak, probably because they caused it.
    Bad idea. I watched Resident Evil:After Life last night and the poor innocents who when to the over-equipped corporate mercenary types ended up living in glass cages under the floor and were used as lab rats :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Kromdar

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    Bad idea. I watched Resident Evil:After Life last night and the poor innocents who when to the over-equipped corporate mercenary types ended up living in glass cages under the floor and were used as lab rats :eek:

i've yet to watch that one :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Kromdar wrote: »
    i've yet to watch that one :(
    Sorry :o I thought since you started a thread about the T-virus you had watched all the movies. If I'd known, I'd have put it in spoilers. For what it's worth, what I said won't ruin the movie. Watch it and enjoy :)

Advertisement