Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Voice of Ireland

Options
  • 12-01-2014 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Keeping it local lads ....whatcha think of our Delores on THE VOICE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Unreal really shows up the other 3 don't she

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

The lad that did the rapping is from town isn't he? Not my cup of tea but fair balls to him nonetheless.

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

Have to say didn't really like her but she is excellent on this. She shows the others up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Kankan14 wrote: »
    The lad that did the rapping is from town isn't he? Not my cup of tea but fair balls to him nonetheless.

Yeah, he's from Limerick. I've seen him around a good few times over the years. Similar not my cuppa tea, but he was pretty damn good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

The Snipe wrote: »
    Yeah, he's from Limerick. I've seen him around a good few times over the years. Similar not my cuppa tea, but he was pretty damn good!

Is that lil jay?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

There was a girl from limerick on last week too who sang a Kate bush song. She was impressive and ended up on team Dolores. Good start for limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Midnight Shadow

I think she'll give us plenty of entertainment this season...she's a tough cookie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

lkionm wrote: »
    Is that lil jay?

Yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 halloffame

Why hasn't Team Dolores performed- all the other coaches have? I don't think she's sang a note since joining the show...

• Advertisement
Advertisement