Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CasualballinCork new grp emerges

Options
  • 12-01-2014 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi everyone my name is Jack I am 34 years old I ive decided to open op a event grp called Causalballincork this grp will be dedicated too all the people who want too join in and play just for the fun of it, we will arrange all kinds of mini games and 1on1s 2on2 even maybe but in some prices with the small tournaments, depending on how many people are interested, this grp is just to socialize and have fun with basketball ive have already arranged a facility where we can lent, and pay a small fee for a couple of hours. Date time and day is still not set, since we need to gather in some people, the location of this grp will be at a in a cork Sportcentre[/B] if you are interested in looking further in to this plz email me at casualballincork@gmail.com or look us up on facebook #casualballincork, when we get enough people interrested I will arrange the meet up.

Hope too hear from anyone out here who might be interested

Advertisement