Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Board Gaming Nights in Gamers World

Options
  • 12-01-2014 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey guys,

Just trying to advertise a new gaming night I'll be running in Gamers World every Wednesday evening. Each week I'll be running a demo of a board game to broaden the horizons of anyone who wants to stop by. I'll be starting at 7.30pm each week. For the first week I'll be playing Power Grid.

Not only this but we're hoping to accommodate as many as possible looking to play board games on the night. We've a growing section of board games that you can pick out and try and all the shop will look for is a nominal table to charge for the upkeep and growth of the shop library.

So, if you're looking to learn a new game and try it before you buy or simply looking to meet new people interested in boardgames then I'm hoping every Wednesday we'll be able to provide for you. If anybody has any questions just post them here and I'll get back to you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Might drop in for this, meeting other like minded boardgamers would be nice. Are yo demoing one game a night or will others be available? If so, is it only the shops BG's or could we drag in our own for future nights?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Gustav_L

I'll be doing one game a night myself but people are more than welcome to bring in their own if they want to - looking to get more people in to board games in general so the more the merrier. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Gustav_L

Cheers to everybody who came down last night - I hope everyone enjoyed themselves. :)

Next Wednesday I'll be running Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer. 7.30pm again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 mojojojoprime

Look forward to seeing some of the games in action.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Mr.Rain

Still doing it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Mr.Rain wrote: »
    Still doing it?
    Fairly old topic, so maybe ask on their facebook page? https://www.facebook.com/gamersworld.dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Mr.Rain

well is just 2 months ol , but I will check on their FB.

Cheers

Advertisement