Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Company Formation Services

Options
  • 12-01-2014 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hello,

I am trying to form a new Ltd company and see many form services companies online - with varying degree of prices and services. I'm looking for a comprehensive online service that will also include:

Memorandum of Association
    Articles of Association
    Minutes of First Meeting
    Directors Consent Form tick
    Secretary Consent Form t
    Member & Shareholder Consent Form
    Register of Members
    Original Certificate of Incorporation
    Copy of Completed Form A1
    Pliers Type Company Seal
    VAT / Corporation Tax / PAYE / PRSI Registeration

Really appreciate if someone could help with a recommendation.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Immy

I got Kearney Curren to form a company for me recently for €199. Just downloaded a form and sent it on, 2 weeks later all info you mention above sent back to me.

Tax registration is easy, just fill out a TR2. Get it on www.revenue.ie and send it to local tax office.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭rinnin

I'm an ex pat & set myself up in the UK for £13. Done within 2hours at www.companieshouse.co.uk. I was wondering if there is an Irish equivalent site that you can do it yourself? All i can find on google is other companies that do it for your for a hefty fee! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭Sparko

www.cro.ie

That's the Irish equivalent of Companies House, you'll find all the forms etc there.

Advertisement