Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Axe FX repair

Options
  • 12-01-2014 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi guys.

I have an Axe FX standard that needs some repairs. I'm trying to find out if there's anyone based in Ireland (preferably Dublin) that has a working knowledge of these units and could handle a repair on it. I'm looking into sending it to the US directly to Fractal Audio but I'd like to avoid shipping it that far if I can.

Any help appreciated. Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Omega Enslaved

Thanks for the response. I sent them a quick message about it. Can I ask what the problem with yours was and how much the repair cost?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11 David762000

I got my denon repaired the left front speaker stopped working, they fixed it for 45euro, less than I expected.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Omega Enslaved

I got my denon repaired the left front speaker stopped working, they fixed it for 45euro, less than I expected.

I'm looking to get repairs on an Axe FX, which is a preamp/effects processor for guitar..

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

What's wrong with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

fixtronics in longford seem to be the go to place, no experience myself but have seen their name crop up a lot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭darrenw5094

Almost sure the European Fractal center is in Germany. I bought mine new from there and that is where the return/repair facility should be.

Customer service via email is excellent, you should get help with a response the same day.

Advertisement