Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeans too long

Options
  • 11-01-2014 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭

Hi all. I recently bought a new pair of Diesel jeans that have a 34'' leg, I've worn them a few times but am not happy with them, they are about an inch too long. Can I get the length of the jeans altered without losing the hem?
    Years ago Diesel would sell jeans 33'' long, but no more! 32 is too short, 34 too long.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Yeah, any clothes alteration place will be able to do them for you for a couple of quid :)

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭sassyj

If you are based in Dublin, the alterations place on South Anne Street are good for this, I had 7 for all Mankind jeans taken up here and kept original ends

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Abouttime

I get my jeans taken up all the time and they're fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭BlazingSaddler

Thanks all. I dropped them into the dry cleaners in Blanchardstown SC, they're doing them for €12 which I thought was reasonable!
    For the record, Diesel 34" long jeans are actually 34.5"!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Inbox

Have you washed them a few times before you alter them? Probably end up too short now :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭BlazingSaddler

Washed once before altering so hopefully get away with it! Have about 1/2 inch to play with so should be grand!

Advertisement