Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gadgets for bookworms or for school pencil case in stationary area!!

Options
  • 11-01-2014 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

I am looking to buy a nice gadget e.g. unique bookmark with something gadget-y...... for a nephew of mine. It is just a small gift, nothing too expensive

He likes reading a lot but would also like something related or even gadget-y in the stationary area for e.g. rules, pens, etc

Could anyone help with something in this area, Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Makeahome1 wrote: »
    I am looking to buy a nice gadget e.g. unique bookmark with something gadget-y...... for a nephew of mine. It is just a small gift, nothing too expensive

He likes reading a lot but would also like something related or even gadget-y in the stationary area for e.g. rules, pens, etc

Could anyone help with something in this area, Thanks

Would you consider buying your nephew a Parker Pen, maybe personalised - something he would mind & cherish for years to come.

Just a thought,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 8,640 ✭✭✭Milly33

You can get these http://www.thatcompanycalledif.com/product/115/Electronic-Dictionary-Bookmark

They have them in Easons.. I haven't tried one myself but would more than like one

Advertisement