Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Mobile tricked this customer ;-/

Options
  • 11-01-2014 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I think i should warn off any potential customers ny sharing my experience with Meteor . When i first decided to switch in August i ended up waiting roughly 5 days for my number to be changed over from vodafone. Every time i called i was told it will be working tomorrow, tech are looking into it.....Stressful was an understatement considering i had alarms conected to my number for a start.
    once AGAIN ive been made a fool of. A few days ago i switched to a higher tarriff, 49.99 pm 4g. Rang the cust. service number the next day to query why it wasnt giving 4g only to be told that the person that switched my bill clicked 3g instead of 4g by accident.
    Okay fair enough human error is acceptable . BUT SURPRISE SURPRISE ive been told today that i will have to wait until my next billing date , 10.2.14 , to get 4g working. So i only changed to get the 4g and on 4g there is unlimited internet usage until March, which i will also miss out on this month.........

Basically Meteor have broken the contract i had agreed to with them . Twice they've made an absolute arse of me . I have to wait to contact the cancellation team that open on FFFing Monday and have been informed there is a cancelation charge lol .

I look forward to my day in the small claims court .

Steer well clear folks, i was ignorant to all teh warnings about meteor and now ive learnt the hard way. Sorry for leaving you Vodafone !

Advertisement