Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full RIP Convetor

Options
  • 11-01-2014 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭

Using this app to convert Youtube video's to MO3 but any media player i have wont play the download.

Used,Real Player,Rocket and a Music app on my Neo.

Why is this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

dahat wrote: »
    Using this app to convert Youtube video's to MO3 but any media player i have wont play the download.

Used,Real Player,Rocket and a Music app on my Neo.

Why is this?

I presume you mean mp3 format? Mp3 is an audio only format so there is no video in the file to display.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭dahat

TheTechGuy wrote: »
    I presume you mean mp3 format? Mp3 is an audio only format so there is no video in the file to display.

But the audio file is the app converts to my knowledge, media player should still play it either way,yeah?.
    Rocket plays all my other downloads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

dahat wrote: »
    But the audio file is the app converts to my knowledge, media player should still play it either way,yeah?.
    Rocket plays all my other downloads.
    Try a different converter, mp3 should play in them apps

• Registered Users Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭dahat

I was hoping to get a convertor in app form, still can't understand why the browser won't play the audio converted off music tacks.
    Possibly blocked in some form?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

I use Tubemate to download from YT. You can choose the quality of the video or just download as MP3.

• Advertisement
Advertisement