Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squash courts Northside Dublin

Options
  • 10-01-2014 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi

Im looking to start playing squash again and Im looking for a pay as you play court on the northside of Dublin. Im based in santry, ive rang sportslink and Alsaa but you need to be members in both to book the courts.
    Does anybody know of any anound I can try??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 sam keane

I've only started playing recently but we use finbarrs in cabra. 12 euro an hour

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Stacksey

Its a disaster as there is nowhere around, pity all those squash Irelands from back in the day are all closed down now :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 18 sam keane

It's cat! The main places are all membership which is too much for the sake of an odd game

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Jennz1907

sam keane wrote: »
    It's cat! The main places are all membership which is too much for the sake of an odd game

Yeah its hard to find anywhere around alright.I'll look into Finbarrs ,I thought gaa clubs/ community centers would be my best options but there isn't too many with courts any more it seems. Thanks for your help.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭jimmurt

Jennz1907 wrote: »
    Hi

Im looking to start playing squash again and Im looking for a pay as you play court on the northside of Dublin. Im based in santry, ive rang sportslink and Alsaa but you need to be members in both to book the courts.
    Does anybody know of any anound I can try??

Thanks

I live in Santry too and want to get back into squash. It's €200 a year membership to Alsaa which is reasonable enough. It's €3 a session then.

I haven't started yet but I'll ask what the story is with bringing a guest.

• Advertisement
Advertisement