Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football accum

Options
  • 10-01-2014 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭

How many teams constitute an accum ? , now i work in a bookies and i feel i know the answer ,but i just want to know what others think , i will give the reason to my question later thanks all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Drogmal

curehead wrote: »
    How many teams constitute an accum ? , now i work in a bookies and i feel i know the answer ,but i just want to know what others think , i will give the reason to my question later thanks all.

More than 1 selection I would have said? An accumulation of selections whether it be two (double), three (treble) or 20.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭markc91

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

Theres single , double , treble , then Accum
    So 4 , I would of thought

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Gatame

Two or more if you're being technical. Double is just a name for a two fold accum.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭millerj

Four or more I would have always thought

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,312 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Gatame wrote: »
    Two or more if you're being technical. Double is just a name for a two fold accum.

Technically I would agree with this but I would always say single, double, treble and then accum. Only a figure of speech really.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,056 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Collie D wrote: »
    Technically I would agree with this but I would always say single, double, treble and then accum. Only a figure of speech really.

ya this would be it for me too

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭DB74

How much later?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,737 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Come on to F, I'v been following this thread with great anticipation.

Advertisement