Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hierarchy, chain of command in irish hospital

Options
  • 10-01-2014 3:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi, just wondering, i have an assignment to do i don't know an awful lot about on how hospitals work, what is the chain of command or hierarchy when it comes to the hospital in general and is it the same in the emergency department, from health care assistant all the way to the top man in charge. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭echo beach

jimmy5694 wrote: »
    and is it the same in the emergency department, from health care assistant all the way to the top man in charge.

It is useful to remember that women can be in charge too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Hi, just wondering, i have an assignment to do i don't know an awful lot about on how hospitals work, what is the chain of command or hierarchy when it comes to the hospital in general and is it the same in the emergency department, from health care assistant all the way to the top man in charge. Thanks
    What do you need clarified that's not available on the HSE website?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

I think you'll find the bottom rung is actually the recently qualified doctor. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

I think you'll find the bottom rung is actually the recently qualified doctor. :pac:

Would that be because of the "Killing Season" ?

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭jimmy5694

lol cant find it on the hse website, anyways the assignment is handed up

• Advertisement
Advertisement