Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Country Pub night scene

Options
  • 09-01-2014 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,872 ✭✭✭

Hi im just getting back into the Dublin night scene after a few years of penny pinching/recessionfrown.png. I live outside Dublin so (commuter satellite town) so usally end up staying somewhere in town if out for a night. Just wondering where are the good countryesque pubs to go now talent hunting! it used to be Flannerys, Roddy Bolands or the Bleeding horse for after work/early drinks and usually Coppers but I think I mite be too old for the latter, so are the above pubs still good for the craic and country girls?? Nothing against dubs but I just used to like the more rustic vibes from these pubs, tongue.png
    user_online.pngreport.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Nope. Not suitable for here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement