Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deemo

Options
  • 09-01-2014 5:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Beautiful rythm game with a lovely story.
    Some of if not the best music I've come across in a mobile game,

Give the demo a go. Definitely worth your time and money :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

An example to save you the time of googling etc ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,465 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

It's a lovely looking game and I played through all the easy levels. I don't think the feedback from hitting the notes is good enough - I hit all the notes in a song correctly (or so I thought) and got less than 50% on most levels. I'll play about with the calibration later and give it another go.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Mr E wrote: »
    It's a lovely looking game and I played through all the easy levels. I don't think the feedback from hitting the notes is good enough - I hit all the notes in a song correctly (or so I thought) and got less than 50% on most levels. I'll play about with the calibration later and give it another go.

Yeah I had to change the calibration on mine to something like 2.2 from 0.4 at the very start

Oh, and Orange means you hit it perfect, green is OK, White is a miss

Advertisement