Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 09-01-2014 4:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭

OK so today I was driving up the n7 and hit the tuner and it stopped at 92.2, now after some research i believe this freq is used by 2fm mulanishsumthingorother on the cork kerry border.

My question is does any other station run on this freq? pirate maybe? At around 2pm yesterday on the carlow/kildare border I heard a demo for some new audio processor with some pretty sweet dj work i'd like to track down - Listened for nearly 40 mins and never heard an advert, only for some american type voice over advertising the processor and hoping everyone was enjoying the demo.

Any help finding out a) the station (if not 2fm) and b where I could get the demo would be appreciated.

Ta very much!

Comments

Advertisement