Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Book swap

Options
  • 09-01-2014 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

Hope this is ok to do here?

I have a book I am hoping to swap, its a copy of People of the Long Barrows -Life, death and burial in the earlier Neolithic . Martin Smith and Megan Brickley.

It's focus is mainly on what can be learned from skeletal remains (osteoarchaeology?)/burials in the Neolithic long barrows.

Would be great to swap (permanently or temporarily) for anything really but with a preference for anything related to pre-history Ireland, the Mesolithic period, or lithics.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Maudi

I can offer 'Antiquities of the irish countryside'..by sean p.o riordain..guide to forts .megalithic tombs crannogs stone circles etc..great pics of newgrange before the 'face lift' and four knocks before the concrete dome...

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

Maudi wrote: »
    I can offer 'Antiquities of the irish countryside'..by sean p.o riordain..guide to forts .megalithic tombs crannogs stone circles etc..great pics of newgrange before the 'face lift' and four knocks before the concrete dome...

Wonderful Maudi, thanks! pm on it's way

Advertisement