Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish clan - follow up

Options
  • 09-01-2014 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭

why was that link closed , im not impressed dangrim , a bit over the top , i forgave you guys deliberatly dissolving the b-ie name and refusing to sell it to me(and dissolved it purposely which was unbelievable to the 100+ ex members) but to block any efforts to start any type of fun irish team ,
    Either this is a forum where you can express views and request players and get over your old opinions of people or it may as well be run by a corporation , grow a pair of balls boards people , i have used your site almost since the start yet find the politically correct nazis rule ,

YOU WERE THE VOICE OF THE UNWASHED now you are just a voice

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

[DF]Lenny wrote: »
    why was that link closed , im not impressed dangrim , a bit over the top ,

Which link? Your previous thread is it? As was explained actually in the thread itself, it was locked because it deteriorated rapidly, & became a mess. I cleaned up the thread of such posts, opened it again, & sure enough, the same line of conversation continued. So don't blame the modding here, blame those who couldn't stick to the rules.
    Either this is a forum where you can express views and request players and get over your old opinions of people or it may as well be run by a corporation , grow a pair of balls boards people , i have used your site almost since the start yet find the politically correct nazis rule

It's a discussion forum, not a playground. Opinions, views, & chat are all welcome...as long as they are within the rules set out in the forum charter/site guidelines. These rules are there for the benefit of everyone, because not everyone wants to wade through ten vitriolic posts to read one good one. So when conversation steps outside of the rules, we try to steer it back on course...should that fail, it usually has to end there. Hardly 'politically correct nazis rule'...

Thread locked, as it's just a rant.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement