Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-cigs on Midweek

Options
  • 08-01-2014 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭

Anybody see this? Nice to see a medical professional giving a positive opinion on vaping devices. :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 fayvirtue

I have read a few studies about them and they have yet to find any detrimental side effects. I guess time will tell. All I know is there is a lot less stinky smoke in the air !

• Registered Users Posts: 1 coverdalee

Anybody see this? Nice to see a medical professional giving a positive opinion on vaping devices. :)

I do think vaping devices comes with little side effects..You can easily quit analog smoking if you vape properly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 26 FeckBum

coverdalee wrote: »
    I do think vaping devices comes with little side effects..You can easily quit analog smoking if you vape properly.

What is analog smoking?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

FeckBum wrote: »
    What is analog smoking?

Smoking something actually burning ;)

So it's a cigarette then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,419 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

So it's a cigarette then.

Rollies, pipes, shisha pipes etc.

When you smoked cigarettes did you call them analogs? "Hi can I get 20 benson analog please". I'm turning inside out with the cringe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

When you smoked cigarettes did you call them analogs? "Hi can I get 20 benson analog please". I'm turning inside out with the cringe.

does it really matter what people call them?

also, why in the name of jaysus is this thread being posted on. It's 11 months old!

Advertisement