Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KBO Tooway - Customer Service

Options
  • 08-01-2014 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Help! Trying to make contact with KBO. Having difficulty getting the phone answered and call backs. Is this a common problem with other customers/users?

I have been a customer for less than 6 months and if I had known their customer service was going to so poor I would never have dealt with them.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Kbo's main office is based in Bruff Co. limerick. There Limerick office closed last yr.

Text your BROADBAND enquiry to 087 6521347 for a call back

Lo Call 0818 222 600
    Address
    Quilty’s Building,
    Main Street,
    Bruff,
    Co. Limerick
    Tel 061-382954
    Fax 061 389929
    Email sales@kbo.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Will I Am

Been there, even tried the the Castletroy office number - left messages, spoke with "receptionist" and still no call back. They clearly are not interested in responding to customer calls. happy to take the money but not calls.Very poor customer service in this day and age.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Will I Am wrote: »
    Been there, even tried the the Castletroy office number - left messages, spoke with "receptionist" and still no call back. They clearly are not interested in responding to customer calls. happy to take the money but not calls.Very poor customer service in this day and age.

Kbo dont have an office in Castletroy, the only office they have is in the Main street of bruff and even that has been scaled back, front offices is now rented by a bookie office if memory serves me right, are u in Limk or elsewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 KBO Satellite Broadband

Will I Am,
    We are sorry to hear about the experience you have had so far re our customer care. Please email support@kbo.ie for all issues you are experiencing re technical aspects and accounts@kbo.ie re issues to do with your bill.
    We always try and get to all of the issues that present to the office and we understand the importance of excellent customer care.
    Please use above email addresses and you will get a reply by email or phone call if this is required.
    KBO.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

KBO Satellite Broadband, as you are posting on behalf of a company I have to ask you to refrain from posting any further until you have obtained a verified rep account from the guys in the office. They can be contacted at reps@boards.ie

Please note that further posts without having first obtained a verified rep account will result in a siteban.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭sawdoubters

whats your problem with them

• Registered Users Posts: 45,964 ✭✭✭✭muffler

whats your problem with them
    Im not speaking for Zaph but Boards.ie needs to know for sure that the person is who they claim to be. Simples :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭White Heart Loon

muffler wrote: »
    Im not speaking for Zaph but Boards.ie needs to know for sure that the person is who they claim to be. Simples :)

He's got to leave the brown paper bag for the admin team for the coke and whores fund

• Registered Users Posts: 45,964 ✭✭✭✭muffler

He's got to leave the brown paper bag for the admin team for the coke and whores fund hiccups
    There, FYP ;)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,590 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Guys you might stay on topic please. Rules be rules.

• Advertisement
Advertisement