Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching courses

Options
  • 08-01-2014 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

So currently I'm repeating first year of English, Media and Cultural Studies in IADT, but I've found that I amnt enjoying it. I'm thinking of switching to ucd arts but I'm not sure as I don't know what're process of reapplying through cao would be and if it takes into account leaving cert points I don't know if I'll be eligible. I'm planning to stick out the course for the rest of the year so that I can do the exams in case they can be counted towards the cao. If anyone has any information about switching courses like this or any helpful opinions about what I should do I would really appreciate any replies.

Advertisement