Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Safety in Letterkenny

Options
  • 08-01-2014 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I've been looking to move out on my own for a while now, and while there are some apartments I can afford, I'm concerned about how safe I'll be living there alone. The best I've seen so far is in Fortwell.

Without going into details (since I don't think that's allowed), should I stay away from this area or not?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,722 ✭✭✭donegal_man

Biggest problems I've heard from a couple of younger people I know living in Fortwell is the occasional drunk ringing their bell by mistake and the noise coming from the Main St. Neither of them have ever had any threats or felt unsafe living there, at least they've never said anything. I'll ask them for some more details on Monday if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭davidfitz22

<mod snip>

Note: Please dont post potentially slanderous comments. PM the details if you wish. Thanks

Advertisement