Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Ec

Options
  • 08-01-2014 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Teacher said she cant read my writing,other teachers dont have this problem,im trying to do clearer writing for her but she would not correct most of my test and failed me.Anyone have this problem,its my favourite subject but its not working with her.:(

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,139 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Did you have an issue with this in the Junior Cert.?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 junior c

No,only 6th year,maybe end of 5th,did well in junior cert,I have not changed my name since junior cert.I would love to find another home ec teacher to look over my test,I feel its more than my writing she does not like me and I dont know why.Mocks are corrected in house so not very happy at the moment and dont need this add stress.Thanks for reply.
    Edit to add i usually get B in higher english and english teacher said if it was that bad she would not be able to correct my english test but there is nothing she can do about another subject teacher.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I think you need to talk to your school Principal, if your other teachers are not having a problem with your writing. It seems wrong that she will not correct your tests properly. Perhaps your principal will be able to arrange for someone else to review your paper.

Thanks Maireland,going to talk to parents tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

How did you get on?

• Advertisement

Leaving it for a week or so before i go to principle,I have been offered help for someone outside my school so going to go through some things with them to see if it helps.Thanks for reply

Advertisement