Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how do i post a question

Options
  • 08-01-2014 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

how can i ask a question on boards? please help

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,187 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It's the exact same way you posted this question.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 evita1

I have the same question..
    it allows me to post it here,- but it does not allow me to post questions in forum ( only in help desk )//:(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,187 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

evita1 wrote: »
    I have the same question..
    it allows me to post it here,- but it does not allow me to post questions in forum ( only in help desk )//:(

That is not true, there's nothing to stop you starting a new thread. Make sure you've read this:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056704028

• Registered Users Posts: 6 evita1

I am logged in.
    I thought maybe this is because I am from Google chrome, so I logged out and logged in from Microsoft office and I HAVENT GOT button which says "new thread".
    I can take pic of my screen too,- can send to your email that you don't say "its not true",
    Cheers :)

I'm not going to approve that image as it gives away personal details.

But you're not in a forum in that screenshot, you're just on the front page. You need to be viewing a forum to be able to start a thread.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement