Advertisement
Private Profiles - an update on how they will be changing here
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.

Mid Summer Party

• 07-01-2014 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2 LynseyOR

Hi All,

I am organising a Mid Summer Party to raise funds for a charity that is close to my heart.

I have contacted all local businesses for sponsorship, I have been in touch with local secondary schools to hold No Uniform Days to raise funds,

The event will be a 3 course meal followed by a band and DJ.

I plan to hold a raffle on the night as I have been sponsored lovely raffle prizes.

Just wondering would anyone have any other ideas how to raise some more funds, on the night or even before the event

I have heard of silent auctions & auctions but I don't think it will suit the crowd.

Would love if anyone had any suggestions... let me know thanks a million

L x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭ 650gs

One idea is to put small tubs on the tables or the bar with something about your cause on them and ask people when they buy a drink to put there lose change in, always a good way of making money and the more people drink the more you get.

Advertisement