Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions on this dress for someone over 25

Options
  • 07-01-2014 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Hi Everyone,
    I was thinking of buying this dress for some upcoming weddings and other special occasions.

My only qualm is that it might be too "young" for someone of my age. I'm 25 and would hope the dress would do me for at least 2-3 years.

Anyway, I'll copy a picture of the dress below and I'd really appreciate your opinions!

Thanks in advance!

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/111235186257?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

nothing wrong with the dress, defo for 25+

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I don't think that dress looks too 'young', looks about right for 25-30 age group!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

It is definitely not too young but it might be too short for weddings.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Sarah Bear

Deffo not too young for you! I'm 27 and I'd wear it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

I'm 25 too and wouldn't even consider it being too young. My only problem with it is the fabric looks very prone to creasing

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭nujbvi0pwref8c

Perfect at your age and for number of years. Love the embellishment on the front. Go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Age is a state of mind. My only concern with it is that I don't think it's very appropriate for weddings. Looks more like a party/nightclub dress.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

It's a nice dress but for a night out not for a wedding. It looks very wrinkled in the picture and not great quality to be honest. Totally suitable for 25 & up though

Advertisement